HR Latte, episode 70
Series: Today’s Employer Branding into Tomorrow’s Employee Engagement
Andrew Heywood joins Rayanne to continue this series which addresses the impact Employer Branding has on Employee Engagement and, ultimately – the retention of quality talent – those employees who lead a company to success.
Andrew is the newly-minted Director of Talent Acquisition at DAQRI, “building a company from the outside in” – different approach, different thought about how to build teams and evangelizing.
DAQRI is shaping the future of work with augmented reality in a smart helmet. THIS is technology that will change the workplace and how we build teams. DAQRI calls human resources “human potential” – does this make a difference?
The Power of Human Potential
In this episode:
- Recruiting in Silicon Valley – creating touch-points for brands
- How closely tied is consumer brand to employer brand
- How to re-brand employment and address challenges during times of tech growth
- The importance of a great customer experience
- “One employee at a time”
- Augmented Reality – Smart Helmet shaping the Future of Work?? Really! Wow!
*Click here for past Episodes 1-66
HRLatte is made possible by:
Dovetail Software delivers web-based solutions & help desk programs that enable organizations to reduce administrative & support costs, diagnose & resolve complex business problems, and increase efficiency, while improving support.
Rayanne Thorn loves hosting talk radio and continues to hone this craft in every way possible by creating and hosting several educational and promotional radio shows, hosting & moderating webinars and podcasts, as well as a featured host on intrepidNOW’s Trade Show Radio.
For more information about how you can use online radio or podcasting to educate your target audience or customer, compliment your marketing efforts, and grow your brand recognition, feel free to message Rayanne on Twitter, LinkedIn, or via email at rayanne@intrepidNOW.com.
Additionally, if you’d like to have streaming radio to drive traffic to your booth at an exhibition, trade show, or conference – please connect with Rayanne!
Latest posts by Rayanne Thorn (see all)
- HR Latte: #WorkHuman – The Shift We Need - March 29, 2016
- HR Latte: Healthcare HR Check-up – Jay Kuhns, pt 3 “Technology Today” - March 28, 2016
- HR Latte Kicks off new Series: #Life with guest Derek Zeller - March 22, 2016