Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Part 3: Jay Kuhns visits HR Latte for this #KeyPointPodcast to highlight Healthcare HR in this 3-Part Series “Healthcare HR Check-Up”
HR Latte, episode 84
Series: Healthcare HR Check-Up
“We are using more and more web-based solutions…, there is no longer the massive install. Leaders in the Healthcare HR space need to be tuned in to this.” – Jay Kuhns
Jay Kuhns, Vice President of Operations & Healthcare Strategy at Kinetix and Founder of NoExcusesHR.com where Jay is an avid writer about all things HR Leadership. In Part 3 of this series, we talk about Technology Today in Healthcare HR.
Jay addresses Technology Today in Healthcare HR and its impact. Jay and Rayanne talk about cloud-based HR software, mobile and social technologies and how Healthcare HR needs to be ready to move into 2016 in this Part 3 of quick-hit key point podcast.
“When we help build career sites, they have to be mobile-functioning, mobile-ready – because that is how the work is getting done today… There needs to be recognition that the entire planet is working off a phone.” – Jay Kuhns
Discussion Points for :
- Cloud-based Technology for HR
- Technology Hiring within the HR department
- Evaluating your current state, thinking about the future of your department, and identifying the gap between the two.
- Then Do the Gap Analysis
- Doing Your Due Diligence on HR Tech Vendors
- Applicant Tracking Systems today, framing the mobile experience through a job applicant’s eyes.
- Social Tools are part of Healthcare HR Today
Tune in to part 1, Employment Branding, part 2, Risks from Change and this Key Point Podcast – part 3, Technology Today in this series, “Healthcare HR Check-UP”.
*Click here for past Episodes 1-66
HRLatte is made possible by:
Dovetail Software delivers web-based solutions & help desk programs that enable organizations to reduce administrative & support costs, diagnose & resolve complex business problems, and increase efficiency, while improving support.
Rayanne loves hosting talk radio and continues to hone this craft in every way possible by creating and hosting several educational and promotional radio shows, hosting & moderating webinars and podcasts, as well as a featured host on intrepidNOW’s Trade Show Radio.
For more information about how you can use online radio or podcasting to educate your target audience or customer, compliment your marketing efforts, and grow your brand recognition, feel free to message Rayanne on Twitter, LinkedIn, or via email at rayanne@intrepidNOW.com.
Additionally, if you’d like to have streaming radio to drive traffic to your booth at an exhibition, trade show, or conference – please connect with Rayanne!
- HR Latte: #WorkHuman – The Shift We Need - March 29, 2016
- HR Latte: Healthcare HR Check-up – Jay Kuhns, pt 3 “Technology Today” - March 28, 2016
- HR Latte Kicks off new Series: #Life with guest Derek Zeller - March 22, 2016