Cristina Goldt of Workday
HR Latte, episode 71
Cristina Goldt, Vice President of Presales at Workday, joins Rayanne Thorn to continue the series, HR Tech NOW. Ms. Goldt, like many in HR, fell into human resources, talks about solving problems for technology users.
Cristina has a long history of working in Talent Management Technology and has been with Workday for 5+ years – with an unmatched focus on customers. At Workday, customer success is at the center of everything they do, with that, Workday enjoys a 98% customer success rate.
Discussion Points for “HR is Hot Again”:
- What Workday is doing to address human resource trends that include engagement and data
- HR is Hot again
- Democratizing Data across the Organization
- Insight to Benefit Workforce Planning
- The Cost of Acquiring and Retaining Quality Talent
- 2016 Workday Roadmap
- HR Challenges: Engaging, Aligning, & Developing People
*Click here for past Episodes 1-66
HRLatte is made possible by:
Dovetail Software delivers web-based solutions & help desk programs that enable organizations to reduce administrative & support costs, diagnose & resolve complex business problems, and increase efficiency, while improving support.
Rayanne loves hosting talk radio and continues to hone this craft in every way possible by creating and hosting several educational and promotional radio shows, hosting & moderating webinars and podcasts, as well as a featured host on intrepidNOW’s Trade Show Radio.
For more information about how you can use online radio or podcasting to educate your target audience or customer, compliment your marketing efforts, and grow your brand recognition, feel free to message Rayanne on Twitter, LinkedIn, or via email at rayanne@intrepidNOW.com.
Additionally, if you’d like to have streaming radio to drive traffic to your booth at an exhibition, trade show, or conference – please connect with Rayanne!
Latest posts by Rayanne Thorn (see all)
- HR Latte: #WorkHuman – The Shift We Need - March 29, 2016
- HR Latte: Healthcare HR Check-up – Jay Kuhns, pt 3 “Technology Today” - March 28, 2016
- HR Latte Kicks off new Series: #Life with guest Derek Zeller - March 22, 2016