Often we strive for success without knowing what’s really important to us and we end up misaligned, feeling empty when we reach our goals. Start inside – discover your truth, and it will lead to success along with happiness!
Leading with GRIT, Episode Three, discussion guide:
1. We lead off with a discussion and overview on the importance of Leading with GRIT.
2. Why do we have to start with truth? Why is truth foundational?
3. You have to look inside and know the core of who you are, at a very personal level, and know what’s important…
4. Why are we so bad at fully understanding our truth?
5. If you don’t know your truth, you’ll never align yourself with the right decisions (jobs, career path, health, relationships).
6. Self-reflection is mission critical to understanding your truth. How do we do this better? [Hint: Apply the 5 Steps of Change]
7. Is there an actual process to finding your truth? Laurie shares a number of tools to consider using (learn more at LeadingwithGRIT.com)…
8. More importantly, once you get the results from these assessments, how to do something actionable with it? “Taking ownership…”
9. “The two-degree shift…” Focusing on one thing…
10. How do people promoting into a new role, but are not comfortable there, how do they find their “new” truth?
11. To conclude, Laurie shares HER truth, and how she found it…
Find LEADING with GRIT on iTUNES!
CLICK HERE to join Laurie’s mailing list to receive FREE weekly tips!
Today’s episode is made possible by Unlimited Coaching Solutions!
In today’s workplace, business leaders face significant pressure to recruit and retain the best employees, to effectively build a team, to create a culture that is healthy, productive, and dynamic, and to empower their staff in managing stress and finding balance. And behind all of those pressures is one goal: to strengthen and grow the business. And too many organizations struggle with this.
Unlimited Coaching Solutions provides customized strategies and training to help you reach your goals and take your teams to the next level. Call them today at (585) 248-9322, or find them online at unlimitedcoaching.com.
You can find Laurie’s book, Leading with GRIT, right here!
About our co-host, Laurie Sudbrink:
Laurie is president and founder of Unlimited Coaching Solutions, which specializes in improving workplace performance. She is a certified New York State trainer, an approved United States Navy trainer, and is certified in the Four Agreements. She has over twenty years of corporate experience in human relations, management, sales, marketing and training and is a magna cum laude graduate in Communications from SUNY Cortland.
For more information, visit www.leadingwithgrit.com.
He is a former marketing strategist, national political operative, and lobbyist.
Todd has published five books, writes a business + lifestyle column, is a distance runner, and lives in Chicago with his wife Stephanie + family.