LIVE from Las Vegas, at #HRTechConf, we were joined by Robin Schooling, Vice President – HR at Hollywood Casino Baton Rouge.
A little more about Robin Schooling:
– HR Practitioner and HR Leader
– Recently returned to corporate HR after a couple years as a consultant
– Enjoys working long-term with teams and organizations
The Focus on Humanzing Technology – Robin Schooling
1. Comes to HR Tech to gather concepts ideas and trends at this conference every year.
2. Learning from your greatest HR challenges – Robin shares a 3-year long project.
3. Trends – The Focus on Humanizing Technology.
4. HR’s role at a high-level: creating, nurturing, and supporting the culture that allows employees to be engaged.
5. About the conference: Intentional Conversations.
“I needed to take a sabbatical from HR to fall back in love with HR.” – Robin Schooling
intrepidHR is made possible by Dovetail Software!
Dovetail Software delivers web-based solutions and help desk programs that enable organizations to reduce administrative and support costs, diagnose and resolve complex business problems, increase efficiency, and improve employee and customer support.
Your hosts, direct from Las Vegas!
RAYANNE THORN works in hiring, strategy, marketing, and business development with tech start-up companies and has held several high-level positions in the HR and recruiting technology space. She has been responsible for hiring, branding, marketing, sales, and partnership strategies.
In addition to her professional experience, Thorn is an accomplished blogger, sharing her thoughts on business today, leadership, industry expertise and how they often intersect with life and as a job search contributor for Huffington Post. A widely-sought after public speaker, she has shared her insight at numerous business and HR/recruiting industry conferences and events.
TODD SCHNICK is a recovering national political operative (a claim to fame is that Chris Matthews predicted he would go to jail during the 2000 Florida Recount), was an aide to a congressman, ran several state party organizations, and managed campaigns from governor to city council.
Now, Todd is a marketing, content, and media strategist, media host + producer, distance runner, and makes his home in Brookhaven, GA (Metro Atlanta). He has written five books, and has been named a Top Sales + Marketing Influencer and Blogger.
- HR Latte: #WorkHuman – The Shift We Need - March 29, 2016
- HR Latte: Healthcare HR Check-up – Jay Kuhns, pt 3 “Technology Today” - March 28, 2016
- HR Latte Kicks off new Series: #Life with guest Derek Zeller - March 22, 2016