LIVE from Las Vegas, at #HRTechConf, we were joined by Mike Cooke, Chairman & CEO of Brandon Hall Group
A little more about Mike Cooke:
– 20+ years in the Training & Software Industries
– 10 years as an Analyst
– Brandon Hall Group is 22 years old, acquired the company 5 years ago
Employee Enagement is an outcome – Mike Cooke
1. Help clients keep sustaining & give them a competitive advantage
2. Key Trend: Partnerships – more collaboration among providers, driven by the HR Tech Buyer
3. Product vs. Outcome: engagement is an outcome
4. Employee engagement is at an all-time low, somewhere around 17%
5. Still a great deal of talk about Talent Acquisition, but we need to be far more concerned with retention
“Many companies are very aware of the engagmenet factor, but they have to keep in mind that, “If we do this right – engagement will come .” – Mike Cooke, CEO of Brandon Hall Group
intrepidHR is made possible by Dovetail Software!
Dovetail Software delivers web-based solutions and help desk programs that enable organizations to reduce administrative and support costs, diagnose and resolve complex business problems, increase efficiency, and improve employee and customer support.
Your hosts, direct from Las Vegas!
RAYANNE THORN works in hiring, strategy, marketing, and business development with tech start-up companies and has held several high-level positions in the HR and recruiting technology space. She has been responsible for hiring, branding, marketing, sales, and partnership strategies.
In addition to her professional experience, Thorn is an accomplished blogger, sharing her thoughts on business today, leadership, industry expertise and how they often intersect with life and as a job search contributor for Huffington Post. A widely-sought after public speaker, she has shared her insight at numerous business and HR/recruiting industry conferences and events.
TODD SCHNICK is a recovering national political operative (a claim to fame is that Chris Matthews predicted he would go to jail during the 2000 Florida Recount), was an aide to a congressman, ran several state party organizations, and managed campaigns from governor to city council.
Now, Todd is a marketing, content, and media strategist, media host + producer, distance runner, and makes his home in Brookhaven, GA (Metro Atlanta). He has written five books, and has been named a Top Sales + Marketing Influencer and Blogger.
- HR Latte: #WorkHuman – The Shift We Need - March 29, 2016
- HR Latte: Healthcare HR Check-up – Jay Kuhns, pt 3 “Technology Today” - March 28, 2016
- HR Latte Kicks off new Series: #Life with guest Derek Zeller - March 22, 2016