LIVE from Las Vegas, at #HRTechConf, we were joined by Alicia D’Angelo Smith, Product Manager with Reed Business Information, makers of XpertHR.
A little more about Alicia D’Angelo Smith:
– Attorney by Training, legal editor at Lexus Nexus.
– Joined Reed Business Information who launched XpertHR, objective: to be a one-stop shop for compliance and the ever-changing legal requirements.
– New to HR Tech space.
– XpertHR has an integration with Dovetail to deliver content thru the Dovetail platform to HR users.
Dedicated to HR Compliance – Alicia D’Angelo Smith
1. Must remain committed to the core of what XpertHR is all about – delivering necessary content to HR professionals.
2. Ongoing trend around integration – so many products out there.
3. “Often said that employees don’t leave organizations, they leave supervisors.”
4. If you have a customer-first attitude, you must stay close to those customers.
5. Document, Document, Document.
“For me, I really think that dedication and commitment to compliance and to doing everything exactly by a process and documenting – I really understand that for HR because being in litigation (as an attorney) I’ve seen the end result of that and understand how much it matters.” – Alicia D’Angelo Smith
intrepidHR is made possible by Dovetail Software!
Dovetail Software delivers web-based solutions and help desk programs that enable organizations to reduce administrative and support costs, diagnose and resolve complex business problems, increase efficiency, and improve employee and customer support.
Your hosts, direct from Las Vegas!
RAYANNE THORN works in hiring, strategy, marketing, and business development with tech start-up companies and has held several high-level positions in the HR and recruiting technology space. She has been responsible for hiring, branding, marketing, sales, and partnership strategies.
In addition to her professional experience, Thorn is an accomplished blogger, sharing her thoughts on business today, leadership, industry expertise and how they often intersect with life and as a job search contributor for Huffington Post. A widely-sought after public speaker, she has shared her insight at numerous business and HR/recruiting industry conferences and events.
TODD SCHNICK is a recovering national political operative (a claim to fame is that Chris Matthews predicted he would go to jail during the 2000 Florida Recount), was an aide to a congressman, ran several state party organizations, and managed campaigns from governor to city council.
Now, Todd is a marketing, content, and media strategist, media host + producer, distance runner, and makes his home in Brookhaven, GA (Metro Atlanta). He has written five books, and has been named a Top Sales + Marketing Influencer and Blogger.
Latest posts by Rayanne Thorn (see all)
- HR Latte: #WorkHuman – The Shift We Need - March 29, 2016
- HR Latte: Healthcare HR Check-up – Jay Kuhns, pt 3 “Technology Today” - March 28, 2016
- HR Latte Kicks off new Series: #Life with guest Derek Zeller - March 22, 2016