LIVE from Las Vegas, at #HRTechConf, we were joined by Phil Noelting, CEO, and Phil Hendrickson, Chief Talent Strategist at Qwalify / Makers of Talent Dojo.
A little more about Qwalify / Talent Dojo:
– TalentDojo – all about furthering relationships and “reinventing the the traditional notion of what a talent community is”.
– Changing Recruiting by Engagement & Conversations
– Finding and engaging with the best talent
Discussion Guide from today’s show: Creating Strategic Power with the Talent You Attract
1. How the job application process can damage a brand.
2. Building a large, scalable network that fits the unique needs of individuals and builds real relationships.
3. 2016 will be a pivotal year for Engagement: “We need to think about people differently.”
4. Advice to Start-ups: Connect with leaders who understand what they do and want to do,
5. Differentiating between Talent and Quality Talent.
“The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago, the second best time is today.”
intrepidHR is made possible by Dovetail Software!
Dovetail Software delivers web-based solutions and help desk programs that enable organizations to reduce administrative and support costs, diagnose and resolve complex business problems, increase efficiency, and improve employee and customer support.
Your hosts, direct from Las Vegas!
RAYANNE THORN works in hiring, strategy, marketing, and business development with tech start-up companies and has held several high-level positions in the HR and recruiting technology space. She has been responsible for hiring, branding, marketing, sales, and partnership strategies.
In addition to her professional experience, Thorn is an accomplished blogger, sharing her thoughts on business today, leadership, industry expertise and how they often intersect with life and as a job search contributor for Huffington Post. A widely-sought after public speaker, she has shared her insight at numerous business and HR/recruiting industry conferences and events.
TODD SCHNICK is a recovering national political operative (a claim to fame is that Chris Matthews predicted he would go to jail during the 2000 Florida Recount), was an aide to a congressman, ran several state party organizations, and managed campaigns from governor to city council.
Now, Todd is a marketing, content, and media strategist, media host + producer, distance runner, and makes his home in Brookhaven, GA (Metro Atlanta). He has written five books, and has been named a Top Sales + Marketing Influencer and Blogger.