Joined today by author, speaker, world traveler, and host of the World Domination Summit, Chris Guillebeau. Chris joins us to discuss his latest book, Born For This: How to Find the Work You Were Meant To Do. Learn more about the book here!
Discussion guide from my conversation with Chris Guillebeau:
1. The lessons from finding work you were born to do apply to both the traditional business organization to owning your own business…
2. This isn’t about just following your passion, right?
3. People need to lose themselves in the flow of meaningful work.
4. Every day, you have to ask yourself: “Did today matter?”
5. “The intersection of joy, money, and flow.”
6. Can you hack the job of your dreams with your current job/organization?
7. Ideal work VERSES ideal working conditions…
8. Finally, we talk about all of Chris’ works, all four books, and how they are becoming the multi-volume set on how to live in the modern world…
ABOUT CHRIS GUILLEBEAU:
Chris is the author of the New York Times bestsellers The $100 Startup and The Happiness of Pursuit, as well as The Art of Non-Conformity, which was translated into more than 20 languages. Every summer he hosts the World Domination Summit, a gathering of thousands of cultural creatives and thought leaders. A modern-day explorer, Chris recently completed a ten-year personal quest to visit every country in the world.
Find Chris Guillebeau’s latest book here:
He is a former marketing strategist, national political operative, and lobbyist.
Todd has published five books, writes a business + lifestyle column, is a distance runner, and lives in Chicago with his wife Stephanie + family.