LIVE from Las Vegas, at #HRTechConf, we were joined by Dwane Lay, VP – Customer Experience at Dovetail Software
A little more about Dwane Lay:
– Vice President of Customer Experience at Dovetail Software.
– Recovering IT Nerd, who found his way into HR fifteen years ago
– HR Tech: Making the HR space smarter and sharper
– Public Speaker specializing in HR & HR Technology and Author of Lean HR
Building our Business around Long-term Partnerships – Dwane Lay
1. What is a Technology Stack?
2. Single Source vs. Best of Breed and how middleware can benefit.
3. Fewer people who are just browsing at HR Tech this year – more meaningful conversations happening.
4. New Generation of Leaders in HR means massive changes in the future.
5. Valuing the Team Spirit – Caring about Clients.
“I’m really proud of the work we’ve done, and I’m proud of the way we work with clients to make them feel they are part of what we are building for them.” – Dwane Lay
intrepidHR is made possible by Dovetail Software!
Dovetail Software delivers web-based solutions and help desk programs that enable organizations to reduce administrative and support costs, diagnose and resolve complex business problems, increase efficiency, and improve employee and customer support.
Your hosts, direct from Las Vegas!
RAYANNE THORN works in hiring, strategy, marketing, and business development with tech start-up companies and has held several high-level positions in the HR and recruiting technology space. She has been responsible for hiring, branding, marketing, sales, and partnership strategies.
In addition to her professional experience, Thorn is an accomplished blogger, sharing her thoughts on business today, leadership, industry expertise and how they often intersect with life and as a job search contributor for Huffington Post. A widely-sought after public speaker, she has shared her insight at numerous business and HR/recruiting industry conferences and events.
TODD SCHNICK is a recovering national political operative (a claim to fame is that Chris Matthews predicted he would go to jail during the 2000 Florida Recount), was an aide to a congressman, ran several state party organizations, and managed campaigns from governor to city council.
Now, Todd is a marketing, content, and media strategist, media host + producer, distance runner, and makes his home in Brookhaven, GA (Metro Atlanta). He has written five books, and has been named a Top Sales + Marketing Influencer and Blogger.
- HR Latte: #WorkHuman – The Shift We Need - March 29, 2016
- HR Latte: Healthcare HR Check-up – Jay Kuhns, pt 3 “Technology Today” - March 28, 2016
- HR Latte Kicks off new Series: #Life with guest Derek Zeller - March 22, 2016