LIVE from Las Vegas, at #HRTechConf, we were joined by Paul Hebert, a Designer of Programs that Change Employees’ Behavior.
A little more about Paul Hebert:
– Social Psychology and Behavioral Economics – how to make HR more effective.
– Avid writer and beloved thought leader in human resources.
– Just launched 50 over 50 in HR – an award program for HR practitioners who have had lengthy careers in HR.
Learning New Things Every Day: “One reason we get up every day is to know that what we do matters – that our work is validated.” – Paul Hebert
1. Highlighting those who continue to contribute to the industry, their department, and their organizations.
2. The age of retirement is changing.
3. Looking at how people adopt and use technology – it doesn’t necessarily have to do with their physical age.
4. The value of recognition when it comes to retaining quality talent – Can employee recognition be automated?
5. Check out HR Positive on LinkedIn – positive news about HR.
“Let’s start pumping up the people that have contributed to HR over a lengthy career.” – Paul Hebert
intrepidHR is made possible by Dovetail Software!
Dovetail Software delivers web-based solutions and help desk programs that enable organizations to reduce administrative and support costs, diagnose and resolve complex business problems, increase efficiency, and improve employee and customer support.
Your hosts, direct from Las Vegas!
RAYANNE THORN works in hiring, strategy, marketing, and business development with tech start-up companies and has held several high-level positions in the HR and recruiting technology space. She has been responsible for hiring, branding, marketing, sales, and partnership strategies.
In addition to her professional experience, Thorn is an accomplished blogger, sharing her thoughts on business today, leadership, industry expertise and how they often intersect with life and as a job search contributor for Huffington Post. A widely-sought after public speaker, she has shared her insight at numerous business and HR/recruiting industry conferences and events.
TODD SCHNICK is a recovering national political operative (a claim to fame is that Chris Matthews predicted he would go to jail during the 2000 Florida Recount), was an aide to a congressman, ran several state party organizations, and managed campaigns from governor to city council.
Now, Todd is a marketing, content, and media strategist, media host + producer, distance runner, and makes his home in Brookhaven, GA (Metro Atlanta). He has written five books, and has been named a Top Sales + Marketing Influencer and Blogger.
Latest posts by Rayanne Thorn (see all)
- HR Latte: #WorkHuman – The Shift We Need - March 29, 2016
- HR Latte: Healthcare HR Check-up – Jay Kuhns, pt 3 “Technology Today” - March 28, 2016
- HR Latte Kicks off new Series: #Life with guest Derek Zeller - March 22, 2016