LIVE from Las Vegas, at #HRTechConf, we were joined by Andrew Gadomski, Founder of Aspen Advisors.
A little more about Andrew Gadomski:
– Andrew is a self-described workforce strategist with too much tech and analysis background.
– “I’m a Jersey Guy” with a business based in New York.
– Has been in Staffing for many years, led Staffing at Honeywell and started his analytics business in 2006.
Make the Technology Consumable: With Andrew Gadomski
1. So much talk about Engagement: we’ve been so focused on technology, that we have forgotten about making human resources important again.
2. Wellness and The Eye Candy = a “pretty” dashboard (fancy UX) have joined employee engagement as hot trends in HR Tech.
3. Stay vocal about demanding business outcomes as a response to all the data we are collecting.
4. Advice: Make the technology consumable!
5. Breakthroughs: Consulting is coming back to technology – better customer service.
“Take a tip from the gaming industry with a tremendous user experience – how do people actually engage with systems?” – Andrew Gadomski
intrepidHR is made possible by Dovetail Software!
Dovetail Software delivers web-based solutions and help desk programs that enable organizations to reduce administrative and support costs, diagnose and resolve complex business problems, increase efficiency, and improve employee and customer support.
Your hosts, direct from Las Vegas!
RAYANNE THORN works in hiring, strategy, marketing, and business development with tech start-up companies and has held several high-level positions in the HR and recruiting technology space. She has been responsible for hiring, branding, marketing, sales, and partnership strategies.
In addition to her professional experience, Thorn is an accomplished blogger, sharing her thoughts on business today, leadership, industry expertise and how they often intersect with life and as a job search contributor for Huffington Post. A widely-sought after public speaker, she has shared her insight at numerous business and HR/recruiting industry conferences and events.
TODD SCHNICK is a recovering national political operative (a claim to fame is that Chris Matthews predicted he would go to jail during the 2000 Florida Recount), was an aide to a congressman, ran several state party organizations, and managed campaigns from governor to city council.
Now, Todd is a marketing, content, and media strategist, media host + producer, distance runner, and makes his home in Brookhaven, GA (Metro Atlanta). He has written five books, and has been named a Top Sales + Marketing Influencer and Blogger.