LIVE from Las Vegas, at #HRTechConf, we were joined by Chris Havrilla, VP of Global HR Technology at ADP
A little more about Chris Havrilla:
– Started as a Software Engineer who moved into Recruiting, then HR and HR Technology
– Shares consistently the Functional Aspect of HR and its Supporting Technologies
– Enjoys being with a company that values the HR process in her new role as VP of Global HR Technology
– Technology is not the solution, it is an efficiency gain
A MORE human resource – Chris Havrilla
1. Aligning the right technology with specific HR processes.
2. How do you create an organization that values the HR function?
3. “A more human resource.” – ADP’s new motto.
4. Innovation Labs and the Start-up Pavilion – all good if it’s keeping us focused on what we need to be doing.
5. When someone is truly engaged, when they understand they are adding value – then employee happiness is possible.
“Technology is not a solution. If you really listen to the people, you will understand that they really just want the stuff (technology) they already have to work.” – Chris Havrilla
intrepidHR is made possible by Dovetail Software!
Dovetail Software delivers web-based solutions and help desk programs that enable organizations to reduce administrative and support costs, diagnose and resolve complex business problems, increase efficiency, and improve employee and customer support.
Your hosts, direct from Las Vegas!
RAYANNE THORN works in hiring, strategy, marketing, and business development with tech start-up companies and has held several high-level positions in the HR and recruiting technology space. She has been responsible for hiring, branding, marketing, sales, and partnership strategies.
In addition to her professional experience, Thorn is an accomplished blogger, sharing her thoughts on business today, leadership, industry expertise and how they often intersect with life and as a job search contributor for Huffington Post. A widely-sought after public speaker, she has shared her insight at numerous business and HR/recruiting industry conferences and events.
TODD SCHNICK is a recovering national political operative (a claim to fame is that Chris Matthews predicted he would go to jail during the 2000 Florida Recount), was an aide to a congressman, ran several state party organizations, and managed campaigns from governor to city council.
Now, Todd is a marketing, content, and media strategist, media host + producer, distance runner, and makes his home in Brookhaven, GA (Metro Atlanta). He has written five books, and has been named a Top Sales + Marketing Influencer and Blogger.
Latest posts by Rayanne Thorn (see all)
- HR Latte: #WorkHuman – The Shift We Need - March 29, 2016
- HR Latte: Healthcare HR Check-up – Jay Kuhns, pt 3 “Technology Today” - March 28, 2016
- HR Latte Kicks off new Series: #Life with guest Derek Zeller - March 22, 2016