A total joy to have a conversation with Paul Stoltz, the Founder + CEO of Peak Learning, and the author of GRIT: The New Science of What it Takes to Persevere – Flourish – Succeed.
• How to measure GRIT – and why quality matters more than quantity
• The four building blocks of GRIT – Growth, Resilience, Instinct, and Tenacity
• How to create a Gritty Game Plan to be stronger and smarter in all situations
• How to assess your Why and Try to align motivation and effort
• The difference between Bad vs. Good, Dumb vs. Smart, Weak vs. Strong GRIT
• Why GRIT predicts who will stay and who will quit in highly demanding jobs.
• All the success factors GRIT predicts, and ongoing GRIT Institute research
About Paul Stoltz
Paul G. Stoltz, Ph.D. is the founder and CEO of PEAK Learning, Inc. and the author of GRIT: The New Science of What it Takes to Persevere • Flourish • Succeed. He is the originator of Adversity Quotient® and GRIT™ theories and methods, used at Harvard Business School, MIT, and leading companies worldwide. Dr. Stoltz is considered the world’s leading expert on the integration and application of resilience and grit.
He is the author of five international bestsellers, based on his pioneering research and applications, published in 15 languages. Dr. Stoltz is Founding Director of both the Global Resilience Institute and GRIT Institute.
Get Paul’s book here:
GRIT: The New Science of What it Takes to Persevere, Flourish, Succeed
He is a former marketing strategist, national political operative, and lobbyist.
Todd has published five books, writes a business + lifestyle column, is a distance runner, and lives in Chicago with his wife Stephanie + family.