Mitch joined me on the show to discuss his latest book Ctrl Alt Delete: Reboot Your Business. Reboot Your Life. Your Future Depends On It.
Why you should listen to this broadcast:
1. Mitch explains how the digitization of business has fundamentally changed how we do things, whether we realize it or not.
2. That if you aren’t careful, you might become unemployable in a few years.
3. “Every industry is going through this, and you have an opportunity to stand out.”
4. Understand why your business might be in “business purgatory.”
5. You have an amazing opportunity to lead the relationship with the customer, and most people are missing it. In fact, if you don’t earn that direct relationship with a customer, all might be lost…
6. It isn’t WHAT should I do on Facebook, the question should be WHY should I be on Facebook…
7. This book isn’t about what’s next, it is about what’s NOW…
8. Why we should all embrace the squiggly career….
9. Learn more about Ctrl Alt Delete here.
You can find Ctrl Alt Delete here (afilliate link):
He is a former marketing strategist, national political operative, and lobbyist.
Todd has published five books, writes a business + lifestyle column, is a distance runner, and lives in Chicago with his wife Stephanie + family.