Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Discussion guide from today’s chat with Michael L.F. Slavin:
1. Money: how to find it, how to spend it, how to save it!
2. This is NOT a get rich quick book. It NEVER is.
3. Why your “in-between” years are the most critical.
4. How his bankruptcy led to his first million.
5. To get your first million in the bank, you only need THREE things.
6. You do need some skills and marketing savvy to achieve this. What are those?
7. Some have desire to start a business, but don’t know what kind of business. What advice do you share here?
Get Michael L.F. Slavin’s book here:
One Million in the Bank: How To Make ,000,000 With Your Own Business Even If You Have No Money or Experience
About Michael L.F. Slavin:
Michael enjoyed early success, graduating from West Point and joining the Army for a 10 year career. However, the next seven years as a civilian were quite difficult and even included a bankruptcy.
Fortunately, he was able to start my own company with virtually no money of his own. With a few sacrifices and a lot of hard work, Mike became a millionaire just a few years later. Fast forward to today, with so many people out of work and millions of others struggling financially, he thought he could help. Using past experiences to help others succeed financially became his inspiration to write One Million in the Bank: How to Make $1,000,000 With Your Own Business, Even If You Have No Money Or Experience.
-U.S. Army Veteran
-From Bankrupt to Self Made Millionaire
-Trying to show others how to do it