Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
A thrill to welcome Meg Nocero, an attorney and author of the new book The Magical Guide to Bliss: Daily Keys to Unlock Your Dreams, Spirit, and Inner Bliss.
She just so also happens to be a member of my high school graduating class! TPS ’87!
Discussion guide to my conversation with author Meg Nocero:
1. Most people feel that achieving bliss is a myth. Why?
2. Your book isn’t about a simple 1-2-3 step process. This is really about a journey towards self-discovery. Why is that important?
3. Why are we so afraid to pursue happiness?
4. The importance of giving back, and why that helps achieve bliss.
5. We discuss the specific design and structure of the book…how it is designed to help those people too busy to read books such as this…
6. “Perfectly flawed!”
7. “Don’t compete with others. Compete with who YOU were yesterday.”
8. “You need a vacation from darkness.”
9. Find Meg’s book here:
The Magical Guide to Bliss: Daily Keys to Unlock your Dreams, Spirit and Inner Bliss
About Meg Nocero:
Meg has served the US Department of Homeland Security as an attorney since 1999. She has also mentored hundreds of student interns in the field of immigration law.
Nocero holds a BA in Spanish, with a concentration in Italian, from Boston College; a MA in International Affairs from the University of Miami; and a JD from St. Thomas University School of Law.
Inspired by the Stephen Covey, David Allen and Julia Cameron creative workshops, Nocero formed with her “soul sisters” her own group, Soul Talk, and also created the five-part workshop Follow Your Bliss and Realize Your Dreams. She also went on to found a Give Love Project with her children, as well as established Butterflies & Bliss LLC. Also, founded S.H.I.N.E. Networking Events, spirit, hope, insight networking events to reunite with friends and meet new people connecting in a positive way to collaborate and make a difference in our little corner of the world. Together, collaborating our strengths and talents, we can all be of service to each other and start a ripple effect beyond our wildest imagination.
Nocero lives in Miami, Florida, with her husband, two kids and two dogs, and in her free time enjoys the beach, sports, spinning, Zumba, traveling, reading, drawing, and simply being with friends and family.