Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
An honor to welcome Mary Sue Wallace to the show. Mary Sue is the author of Becoming Wise, and is the founder and CEO of Great Visions Foundation.
“Focus on what you want.”
“You are held back by your limiting beliefs.”
“Pay attention to your thoughts.”
Discussion guide for today’s show:
1. How to achieve ultimate success by combining the power of the mind with the power of positive thinking.
2. How to understand positive energy and transform negative thoughts.
3. Why searching for your genuine truth is an important part of manifesting a reality that is true for you and makes you happy.
4. How to embark on your personal hero’s journey to discover a deeper, more profound meaning in life.
5. Use of meditation, visualization, and affirmation can help cultivate the mind.
Find Mary Sue’s latest book here:
Becoming Wise, a New Hope for Humanity: Ushering in the Age of Genius
About Mary Sue Wallace:
Mary Sue Wallace is a metaphysical author who has written several books, including Happyism, A Practical Guide to Happiness. Her extensive research on the nature of consciousness and the human psyche explores early teachings, such as Christ and Buddha, and then expands to modern-day philosophies, including Jiddu Krishnaurti and Ernest Holmes.
Wallace is the founder and CEO of Great Visions Foundation, a global, educational, non-profit, 501(c)3 corporation designed to promote and advance inspired visions and noble aspirations. Dedicated to teaching the benefits of creative imagination infused with positive energy, Great Visions embodies many of the enlightening principles found in Wallace’s latest book, Becoming Wise.