Joined in studio today by Judy Robinett, funding expert, author, and speaker. Judy is the author of How to Be a Power Connector. You can learn more about Judy here!
Discussion guide from today’s interview with Judy Robinett:
1. How to become a power connector. And why building a real network is the true force behind funding your company.
2. Ecosystems? What is that, and which ecosystems should we be targeting? Because most of us aren’t doing this, which is why we struggle to raise capital.
3. The power of “warm introductions.” It’s not what YOU think…
4. Developing a funding strategy. It is more than just asking people for money…
5. What is the 5+50+100 system and how will it streamline my power connecting strategy?
6. We also discuss Judy’s upcoming book, “Crack the Funding Code.”
About Judy Robinett:
In her career Judy has led both public and private companies as CEO, and served in management positions at Fortune 500 companies. She now works with companies developing their strategic plans and has an online system called, “Crack the Funding Code™” that helps early-stage companies develop their funding strategy and obtain funding.
She is on the advisory boards of Illuminate VC, Pereg VC, and Springboard Enterprises. Judy previously served as a managing director of Golden Seeds Angel Network and as a member of the faculty of Goldman Sachs’ 10,000 Small Business Program.
Judy’s book, How to Be a Power Connector: the 5+50+150 Rule, was named the #1 business book of 2014 by Inc. She has been profiled in Fast Company, Forbes, CBS, Huffington Post, and Bloomberg Businessweek. Her second book, “Crack the Funding Code,” will be out later this year.