An extreme pleasure and honor to visit with Joey Reiman on the show today. Joey is an author, an Emory professor, and the Founder of Brighthouse Consuling (which just got acquired by BCG).
Joey joins me to discuss his latest book, Thumbs Up!: Five Steps to Create the Life of Your Dreams.
1. Give the world a thumbs up!
2. Point to your purpose in life.
3. Give your middle finger to fear.
4. March forth to take action. [How do you celebrate March 4th?]
5. Little is the new big (remember the little things that matter).
Plus discussion of these others topics/concepts:
7. The vital importance of purpose.
8. “The power of looking up.”
9. “There’s a purpose tsunami coming…”
10. And Joey tells the powerful story that inspired his Thumbs Up life philosophy…
And you can find the book here:
Thumbs Up!: Five Steps to Create the Life of Your Dreams