It was our pleasure to welcome Jason Garner to Intrepid Radio! He recently joined us to discuss his book,… AND I Breathed: My Journey from a Life of Matter to a Life that Matters, which tells the story of what Jason learned after he rose from a flea market parking attendant to a Fortune 500 CEO.
Jason Garner is a husband, father, former Fortune 500 company executive, and spiritual student who spent the first 37 years of his life working his way up from flea market parking attendant to CEO of Global Music at Live Nation (the world’s largest concert promoter) – never taking a breath in the belief that to be loved he had to be the best. He has worked with rock stars and sports legends and was twice named to Fortune magazine’s list of the top 20 highest-paid executives under 40. His second divorce and the sudden death of his mother from stomach cancer caused Jason to re-evaluate what mattered in life … and to finally breathe. He has spent thousands of hours sitting cross-legged with Masters of body, mind and spirit including learning from the monks at the Shaolin Temple in the mountains of China.
We discuss the following with Jason on this episode:
- What are some ways to reprogram your habits to be more successful int he workplace?
- How do you prevent burning out before it’s too late? What signs should you look for?
- How can meditation and mindfulness be used in the workplace and what are their benefits?
- What is the trend of pushing for compassionate leadership, and what makes it more successful?
- What are some stories from the road from your time at live nation?
- What role does LOVE play in today’s workplace?
In… And I Breathed, Jason shares his story in his uniquely confident yet vulnerable style. The book gives the reader a backstage pass to Jason’s career as a concert promoter with stories of Coldplay, Toby Keith, Jenni Rivera, Enrique Iglesias and boxing champion Julio Cesar Chavez as well as an in-depth look at his studies with Guru Singh, Dr. Bruce Lipton, David Wolfe, Ron Teeguarden and Shaolin Master Wang Bo.
Be sure to get more information about Jason Garner here: http://jasongarner.com/
Order your copy of … AND I Breathed on Amazon today!
Subscribe Now to get the latest from Intrepid Business sent DIRECT to your INBOX!