Honored to welcome Adele Revella, the CEO of Buyer Persona Institute, and the author of Buyer Peronas; How to Gain Insight into Your Customer’s Expectations, Align your Marketing Strategies, and Win More Business.
Discussion Guide with Adele Revella:
1. What is the definition of a buyer persona?
2. What makes a buyer persona effective? What makes buyer personas ineffective?
3. How can marketing and sales teams use buyer personas to understand their buyers and the decisions they make?
4. In an increasingly competitive marketplace, can you share advice for how sales teams can better align with marketing to win sales and grow their business?
5. How do you create buyer personas for buyers at different stages of the sales process?
6. Is the approach different for helping sales people break through to the C-level buyer?
7. “Understand how, when, and why buyers make the decision…”
8. Understand the buyer’s journey.
9. “Tell me something useful…”
About Adele Revella:
Adele is CEO of Buyer Persona Institute and author of Buyer Personas: How to Gain Insight into Your Customer’s Expectations, Align your Marketing Strategies, and Win More Business (Wiley). Adele’s unique perspective derives from decades of experience as a sales and marketing executive, trainer, researcher and entrepreneur. In 2010, she founded Buyer Persona Institute.
Check out Adele’s book here: