This #PredictWhatMatters series is brought to you by our partner JVION and the episodes will be broadcast live in JVION’s booth (#11547) at the The HIMSS16 Annual Conference and Exhibition. The interviews will be recorded and will be published to the media player on this page. Bookmark this page to follow along with thought leaders from health systems across the country. Also, read more about why JVION is the Big Data, Predictive Solution for Providers and Their Patients. JVION, Save Lives and your Bottom Line by Predicting What Matters.
JVION is giving intrepid Healthcare’s audience a front row seat as they bring the best #HIT thought leaders to #PredictWhatMatters on our show. People attending HIMSS will be able to listen at the JVION booth (#11547)) during the show, and for those that are not able listen live, please listen on the media player below.
- Mony Weschler, Senior Director, Applications and Innovation Strategy, Montifiore Health System
- Seth Blumenthal, Program Manager for the National Quality Registry Network, American Medical Association
- Dr. Neil Kudler, CMIO, Baystate Healh and COO, Baycare Health Partners
- Mary Barton, Vice President for Performance Management, NCQA
- Oscar Perez, Vice President of IT, Memorial Health System
- Mel Tully, Vice President of Clinical Services and Education, Nuance
- Michelle Woodley, CNIO and Dr. Michael Marino, CMIO, St. Joseph Health System
- Scott Disch, National Practice Leader, Privia Health
- Dee Cantrell, CIO, Emory Healthcare (transcript)
- Ed Martinez, SVP and CIO, Miami Children’s Health System
- Aurther Harvey, VP and CIO, Boston Medical Center (transcript)
- Dr. Aviv Gladman, CMIO, MacKenzie Health
- Richard Howe, Executive Director, North Texas Regional Extension Center
- Mohsin Zaman, Vice President of Analytics, Hartford Healthcare
- Dr. John Showalter, CHIO, Univ. of Mississippi Medical Center and Leigh Williams, Administration of Business Systems, UVA Health System.
BONUS GUESTS (from HIMSS 15)
Check out this great slideshow of some of the fun we had with JVION at #HIMSS16!
We started Jvion with a concise mission—use algorithms and data to save lives. And every day we ask ourselves, “how can we apply our solutions to improve the health of individuals and the community?” For us, the value in what we do isn’t tied to the sophistication of our technologies; it is tied to the lives that we save and the health outcomes that we improve. At our heart, we are a clinical algorithms company. Our model leverages advanced statistics and machine intelligence to predict events that happen within a hospital.
We transform these events into the clinical and financial use cases that comprise our solution and deliver predictive capabilities to help hospitals:
- Prevent patient-level disease through real-time analytics
- Aggregate risk to understand population health threats from a patient-level risk perspective
- Predict and prevent potential reimbursement losses
- Understand enterprise and clinical performance relative to their peers and the industry
These insights are enabling providers to better prioritize care efforts, target interventions, and focus patient care so that health outcomes are improved and waste is reduced. (from https://www.jvion.com/about.html)