I have been REALLY excited to share this conversation!
Ethan Tweedie from Kamuela, Hawaii, joins episode #13 of Intrepid Photography Radio. I’ve been excited to share Ethan’s story for 2 reasons:
1. He’s making his living as a Photographer in a unique niche–architectural, commercial, and luxury vacation rental photography. [This conversation gave me an appreciation for the difficulty of this work.]
2. I’ve known Ethan for 5 years now, and I don’t think I’ve seen anyone progress in the craft as quickly as Ethan. How has he done it? That’s a significant section of this conversation.
Other than Ethan’s specific tips for attaining excellence, he’ll also share how to break into the market of luxury architectural photography.
And we close our conversation with the discussion of this “Halo/Space Invaders/Ghostbusters” image:
And as promised, here is the link to the previously recorded interview with Cris Duncan.
And to hear more from the intrepidNOW network, click here for FREE EMAIL ALERTS! Yes–FREE!
Latest posts by Bill Ramsey (see all)
- Jon Acuff and the Savings Account to Survive Your Career Do Over (it’s not measured in dollars) - April 8, 2015
- #15: Matt Treager–Documentary Photographer - February 19, 2015
- Join the 10,000 Innovators, Entrepreneurs & Investors Conference! - February 16, 2015