A pleasure to welcome my friend Brooks Robinson, the Co-founder and CEO of Springbot, to the show! Springbot integrates and makes simple the data, content and multi-channel marketing tools (social, online, email, etc.) eCommerce stores need to drive more traffic, conversions and overall revenue.
1. You assume an Amazon uses big data with it’s e-commerce strategy, but now, small to medium-sized organizations can use it to? What impact will that have?
2. The future of marketing automation.
3. Now, small to medium-sized organizations can play in the big leagues.
4. The future of e-commerce, and what else is possible?
5. We talk some strategy about how to best leverage tools like Snapchat for your e-commerce store.
6. The strengths of launching a startup in Atlanta.
About Brooks Robinson:
Brooks is co-founder and CEO of Springbot, a technology start-up that leverages big data and marketing automation to deliver an eCommerce marketing platform for small & medium online businesses. Previously, Brooks was an Entrepreneur in Residence with the Advanced Technology Development Center (ATDC) at Georgia Tech. From 2000 through 2011, Brooks was a co-founder of Cbeyond, where he held various leadership positions.
CLICK HERE to receive all future conversations and columns from the intrepidNOW Media Network, sent DIRECT to your INBOX!
He is a former marketing strategist, national political operative, and lobbyist.
Todd has published five books, writes a business + lifestyle column, is a distance runner, and lives in Chicago with his wife Stephanie + family.