UnThink Healthcare Data Centers
Bill Esslinger, CEO of Fogo Data Centers
Bill joined us to discuss why he thinks we must #UnThink Healthcare and why he decided to get in the data center business after nearly 20 years of working for an EHR vendor. Specifically, we discuss the following with Bill:
- (4:14) What was it about Fogo that convinced you to join the company?
- (6:34) You’ve been working in industry quite a while, what are some of the changes you’ve witnessed over the last 20 years?
- (8:18) In a recent post you wrote on Nick Adkins blog, you said that we must #unthink healthcare- what does that mean to you and why?
- (11:39) I noticed that over the holidays that you became a member of The Walking Gallery of Healthcare. Will you tell us how that came about and about your healthcare story that Regina Holliday painted on your jacket?
- (14:53) Tell us more about Fogo Data Centers, What do folks nee to know about what makes you special?
- (19:08) What are your plans for HIMSS17 and where will we be able to find you?
- (20:30) What’s next for Fogo Data Centers? What are you working on now for your customers to experience in 2017?
About Fogo Data Centers
Founded in 2010, Fogo Data Centers delivers advanced Cloud technologies and infrastructures though a network of regional data centers. Our facilities are located in Carrollton, Georgia; New Orleans, Louisiana; and Atlanta, Georgia.
Specialized services include managed hosting services; virtualization; private and hybrid cloud services; backup and disaster recovery; and colocation.
Fogo’s utmost priority is to protect our clients’ and partners’ data and provide the information backbone for their daily services. We take pride in maintaining 24/7 support services with a goal of 100% up-time on all servers.
Latest posts by Joe Lavelle (see all)
- #Interoperability Thought Leaders - March 23, 2017
- More Insights on Duplicate Medical Records and National Patient ID - March 20, 2017
- #JoinTheConversation with Frank Abagnale, Authority on Secure Documents - March 20, 2017