TODAYS GUEST Dr. Michael Fratkin, Founder and CEO of ResolutionCare
Dr. Fratkin re-joined us to update us on how his practice has incorporated telemedicine to deliver better and more accessible palliative care. We are so excited to share their TOTALLY Awesome Progress in Palliative Care at ResolutionCare!
Specifically we discuss the following with Dr. Fratkin:
- (4:40) Will you help us understand the difference between hospice and palliative care?
- (7:29) Last time we talked about the advent of Value Based Payments, have you been able to implement Value Based programs yet at ResolutionCare? If not, when do you see yourself being able to?
- (11:10) We’ve been doing a series on Alzheimer’s on our show and I’ve been learning about person centered care. Will you talk about what person centered care means to you and to ResolutionCare?
- (15:13) I know it’s important to you to be a Community Based Business, will you tell us about your passion there?
- (19:12) As you build your community-based business, will you tell us how you are ensuring that the well-being of your employees is a cornerstone of ResolutionCare?
- (21:44) What’s next for ResolutionCare? What are you working on for your customers
Check out our previous interview with Dr. Fratkin!
“We are responding to exploding demand for severely limited Palliative Care services as people face mortality within a fragmented and transforming health care system. ResolutionCare is a social enterprise that empowers Primary Care Providers and Patients with the confidence and skills to manage symptoms, guide shared choice making, and anchor care coordination in the Primary Care practice.” (from http://resolutioncare.com/)
Latest posts by Joe Lavelle (see all)
- Experian Health Announces UIM Available to All at No Charge - March 24, 2017
- #Interoperability Thought Leaders - March 23, 2017
- More Insights on Duplicate Medical Records and National Patient ID - March 20, 2017