This “#TalkHITwithCTG” series is brought to you by our partner CTG Health Solutions (CTGHS) and the episodes were broadcast live in CTGHS’s booth at the The HIMSS15 Annual Conference and Exhibition. The interviews were recorded and will be published on a regular basis on intrepidNow Healthcare. Bookmark this page to follow along with Patient Advocates, CIOs, CEOs and other thought leaders from health systems across the country. Also, read more about why CTGHS is the trusted advisor to over 600 health systems and providers.
Tony Paparella, President, MediQuant
Tony joined us to discuss creative ways to “release the chains” of legacy apps and hardware.
We discuss the following with Tony on this episode:
- Solution for clients to retire “orphaned” legacy data and systems
- Client Story – how one University-based organization moved off their mainframe-based legacy patient accounting system in 120 days!
- Migrating data vs. converting data
- In a class by themselves – no KLAS category for what they do
- Can allow for a user to look for the entire medical record in one place with a consolidated view of the record as opposed to multiple systems with multiple logins
- Experience is key – they have performed 100’s of migrations and have experience with 100’s of systems; MediQuant is positioned well to help clients move quickly off their orphaned legacy systems.
Guest Bio About Tony
Latest posts by Joe Lavelle (see all)
- Project Management Executive Shares Advice on Project Success - July 21, 2017
- Velocity Health Informatics Ready for #HFMA2017ANI - June 24, 2017
- HFMA ANI 2017 Primer - June 19, 2017