This “#TalkHITwithCTG” series is brought to you by our partner CTG Health Solutions (CTGHS) and the episodes were broadcast live in CTGHS’s booth at the The HIMSS15 Annual Conference and Exhibition. The interviews were recorded and will be published on a regular basis on intrepidNow Healthcare. Bookmark this page to follow along with Patient Advocates, CIOs, CEOs and other thought leaders from health systems across the country. Also, read more about why CTGHS is the trusted advisor to over 600 health systems and providers.
Mike Garzone, Advanced Technology Solutions Director, CTGHS
Mike joined us to discuss the capabilities of the CTGHS Advanced Technology team, the current state of technology in healthcare, and the importance of Data.
We discuss the following with Mike on this episode:
- CTG provides many technology services to other industries in addition to Healthcare
- In Healthcare, CTGHS specializes in Data (Warehousing, Security, Integration, Analysis, HIE etc)
- Data Breaches
- Defining #BigData – maybe it should be an adjective or a verb
- Data Governance
- How far we’ve come in #HealthIT since 1980
- Patients/Consumers need to be put in the middle of the care team
- #HIMSS16 – Join the movement! One patient per exhibitor! And Mike adds, “Pair them with a physician advocate!”
- CTGHS Culture
- What do you hope to accomplish here at HIMSS15?
Connect with Mike on LinkedIn!
Latest posts by Joe Lavelle (see all)
- Advocacy: Putting Healthcare Back Into the Hands of Patients - September 29, 2017
- Patient Financial Engagement: The Patient is the New Payer - September 18, 2017
- Project Management Executive Shares Advice on Project Success - July 21, 2017