This “#TalkHITwithCTG” series is brought to you by our partner CTG Health Solutions (CTGHS) and the episodes were broadcast live in CTGHS’s booth at the The HIMSS15 Annual Conference and Exhibition. The interviews were recorded and will be published on a regular basis on intrepidNow Healthcare. Bookmark this page to follow along with Patient Advocates, CIOs, CEOs and other thought leaders from health systems across the country. Also, read more about why CTGHS is the trusted advisor to over 600 health systems and providers.
Mike Bunch, Managing Director of Resource Management, CTGHS
Mike joined us to talk about the culture of CTG, about how they recruit and retain the best consultants, and how CTG is able to compete in a highly competitive market.
We discuss the following with Mike on this episode:
- CTGHS’s approach to recruiting and resource management
- Some of CTGHS’s biggest recruiting needs
- CTGHS’s “Warehouse” – long term approach to developing relationships
- How social recruiting has changed the way approach recruiting
- How/why people are CTGHS’s best asset
- Loyalty – Tenure at CTGHS
Latest posts by Joe Lavelle (see all)
- Project Management Executive Shares Advice on Project Success - July 21, 2017
- Velocity Health Informatics Ready for #HFMA2017ANI - June 24, 2017
- HFMA ANI 2017 Primer - June 19, 2017