This “#TalkHITwithCTG” series is brought to you by our partner CTG Health Solutions (CTGHS) and the episodes were broadcast live in CTGHS’s booth at the The HIMSS15 Annual Conference and Exhibition. The interviews were recorded and will be published on a regular basis on intrepidNow Healthcare. Bookmark this page to follow along with Patient Advocates, CIOs, CEOs and other thought leaders from health systems across the country. Also, read more about why CTGHS is the trusted advisor to over 600 health systems and providers.
Dr. Bart van Daele, CEO, Hospital of Halle
Dr. van Daele joined us to discuss the product that he is collaborating with CTGHS to build based upon a Nine Dimension Strategic Framework developed by Dr. van Daele.
We discuss the following withDr. van Daele on this episode:
- Please describe the current Belgian Hospital market for us both in terms first in terms of how the health system in Belgium works and then in terms of how important IT is.
- How is the hospital market different in Belgium?
- We understand that you are working on a project with CTGHS to build a commercial solution for hospital management based on one of your management frameworks? Will give us the background on the project and what the goals are?
- What else can you tell us about the project? Do you plan to productize the result?
- What do you hope to accomplish at HIMSS’15?
Latest posts by Joe Lavelle (see all)
- Advocacy: Putting Healthcare Back Into the Hands of Patients - September 29, 2017
- Patient Financial Engagement: The Patient is the New Payer - September 18, 2017
- Project Management Executive Shares Advice on Project Success - July 21, 2017