This “#TalkHITwithCTG” series is brought to you by our partner CTG Health Solutions (CTGHS) and the episodes were broadcast live in CTGHS’s booth at the The HIMSS15 Annual Conference and Exhibition. The interviews were recorded and will be published on a regular basis on intrepidNow Healthcare. Bookmark this page to follow along with Patient Advocates, CIOs, CEOs and other thought leaders from health systems across the country. Also, read more about why CTGHS is the trusted advisor to over 600 health systems and providers.
Shana Berger, Program Director, Children’s Medical Center of Dallas
Find out more about Children’s Medical Center of Dallas!
Shana joined us to share how Dallas Children’s is progressing on key initiatives like ICD-10 and MU, where they are having challenges and where they are experiencing “wins”.
We discuss the following with Shana on this episode:
- Healthcare IT Staffing Challenges
- Career Opportunities at Dallas Children’s
- Post EHR Era Budgetting; #ROIDefense
- Participation in Regional HIMSS
- Shana is President-Elect of DFW HIMSS
- What do you hope to accomplish at HIMSS’15?
Latest posts by Joe Lavelle (see all)
- #JoinTheConversation with Jason Kressel of MyHealthDirect - April 21, 2017
- #JoinTheConversation with Brad Bostic, CEO of HC1 - April 19, 2017
- #JoinTheConversation with Steve Sisko at #HIMSS17 - April 18, 2017