This “#TalkHITwithCTG” series is brought to you by our partner CTG Health Solutions (CTGHS) and the episodes were broadcast live in CTGHS’s booth at the The HIMSS15 Annual Conference and Exhibition. The interviews were recorded and will be published on a regular basis on intrepidNow Healthcare. Bookmark this page to follow along with Patient Advocates, CIOs, CEOs and other thought leaders from health systems across the country. Also, read more about why CTGHS is the trusted advisor to over 600 health systems and providers.
Eddy Stephens, CIO, Mobile Infirmary Health System
Find out more about Mobile Infirmary Health System!
Follow South Alabamian Eddy joined us to share how Infirmary Health is progressing on key initiatives like ICD-10 and MU, where they are having challenges and where they are experiencing “wins”. My favorite quote from Eddy, that I often copy, is “I used to be a programmer, but now I am in fundraising and PR” (as a CIO). Eddy is a great leader for the Health System that provides my healthcare and he is constantly giving back to the #HealthIT and South Alabama community!
We discuss the following with Eddy on this episode:
- How would you describe your pursuit of Meaningful Use? What would you do differently now that you have several years experience pursuing MU?
- What is your take on ICD-10? Will it happen this year? Are you ready?
- This also seems to be the year to have a real conversation about Population Health? Do you have any current plans or projects in this area?
- We want to give you a chance to brag a little on your team back home. Can you tell us about a successful project that you completed this year and what you learned from it?
- What do you hope to accomplish at HIMSS’15?
Latest posts by Joe Lavelle (see all)
- Readying for HFMA ANI in Orlando - May 22, 2017
- #JoinTheConversation with Dr. Nick van Terheyden at #HIMSS17 - May 19, 2017
- #JoinTheConversation with Danielle Siarri at #HIMSS17 - May 17, 2017