This “#TalkHITwithCTG” series is brought to you by our partner CTG Health Solutions (CTGHS) and the episodes were broadcast live in CTGHS’s booth at the The HIMSS15 Annual Conference and Exhibition. The interviews were recorded and will be published on a regular basis on intrepidNow Healthcare. Bookmark this page to follow along with Patient Advocates, CIOs, CEOs and other thought leaders from health systems across the country. Also, read more about why CTGHS is the trusted advisor to over 600 health systems and providers.
Donna Weis, Director of IT, Nebraska Medical Center
Find out more about Nebraska Medical Center!
Donna joined us to share how Nebraska Medical Center is progressing on key initiatives like ICD-10 and MU, where they are having challenges and where they are experiencing “wins”.
We discuss the following with Donna on this episode:
- Healthcare Interoperability
- Healthcare Workflow/DataFlow
- This also seems to be the year to have a real conversation about Population Health, Do you have any current plans or projects in this area?
- We want to give you a chance to brag a little on your team back home. Can you tell us about a successful project that you completed this year and what you learned from it?
- What do you hope to accomplish at HIMSS’15?
Latest posts by Joe Lavelle (see all)
- #JoinTheConversation with Phillip Scott of NCPDP - April 28, 2017
- Continuing to Overcome Barriers of Interoperability - April 27, 2017
- #JoinTheConversation with Mike Trilli of The Aite Group - April 26, 2017