This “#TalkHITwithCTG” series is brought to you by our partner CTG Health Solutions (CTGHS) and the episodes were broadcast live in CTGHS’s booth at the The HIMSS15 Annual Conference and Exhibition. The interviews were recorded and will be published on a regular basis on intrepidNow Healthcare. Bookmark this page to follow along with Patient Advocates, CIOs, CEOs and other thought leaders from health systems across the country. Also, read more about why CTGHS is the trusted advisor to over 600 health systems and providers.
Becky Western, Trinity Mother of Francis Hospitals and Clinics (TMFHC)
Find out more about TMFHC!
Becky joined us to share how TMFHC is progressing on key initiatives like ICD-10 and MU, where they are having challenges and where they are experiencing “wins”. We had so much fun with Becky, while learning of the great progress that TMFHC is making!
We discuss the following with Becky on this episode:
- How would you describe your pursuit of Meaningful Use? What would you do differently now that you have several years experience pursuing MU?
- What is your take on ICD-10? Will it happen this year? Are you ready?
- This also seems to be the year to have a real conversation about Population Health? Do you have any current plans or projects in this area?
- We hear almost every week about a data breach in Healthcare. Is it possible for you to sleep at night when you think about the security/privacy of your data?
- What do you hope to accomplish at HIMSS’15?
- What are your most important initiatives in 2015?
Latest posts by Joe Lavelle (see all)
- #JoinTheConversation with Jason Kressel of MyHealthDirect - April 21, 2017
- #JoinTheConversation with Brad Bostic, CEO of HC1 - April 19, 2017
- #JoinTheConversation with Steve Sisko at #HIMSS17 - April 18, 2017