This “#TalkHITwithCTG” series is brought to you by our partner CTG Health Solutions (CTGHS) and the episodes were broadcast live in CTGHS’s booth at the The HIMSS15 Annual Conference and Exhibition. The interviews were recorded and will be published on a regular basis on intrepidNow Healthcare. Bookmark this page to follow along with Patient Advocates, CIOs, CEOs and other thought leaders from health systems across the country. Also, read more about why CTGHS is the trusted advisor to over 600 health systems and providers.
Bill Priemer, CEO, Hyland (Creator of OnBase)
Bill joined us to share some exciting information about the new capabilities in OnBase, about OnBase’s cool Sports Bar at #HIMSS15, and about the enterprise content management marketspace.
We discuss the following with Bill on this episode:
- How OnBase is positioned in the Health IT Landscape, does it co-exist with EMRs and ancillary systems?
- OnBase was Best in KLAS in 2014 for enterprise content management. How is Hyland different from the other vendors?
- Bill shared information about their new VNA capabilities and how they will benefit customers.
- Bill shared 3 great customer success stories!
- We love that OnBase had a Sports Bar right in their booth. Bill shares other exciting plans for HIMSS’15.
- Bill describes the origin of the OnBase name and the importance of a single database and code-base.
Guest Bio About Bill
Latest posts by Joe Lavelle (see all)
- Experian Health Announces UIM Available to All at No Charge - March 24, 2017
- #Interoperability Thought Leaders - March 23, 2017
- More Insights on Duplicate Medical Records and National Patient ID - March 20, 2017