We are excited to bring you this series from intrepid Healthcare on #HIMSS15. We have HUGE plans ourselves for #HIMSS15 with some of our biggest and most important clients like CTG Health Solutions who we are working with to bring you many #HIT Thought Leaders thru #TalkHITwithCTG. This series will highlight what forward thinking companies are planning for #HIMSS15 so you can be sure to include them in your plans this year!
OUR GUEST Susan deCathelineau, Vice President of Healthcare Sales and Services at Hyland, creator of OnBase, joined us to discuss Hyland’s exciting plans for #HIMSS15.
We discuss the following with Susan on this episode:
- What is OnBase and where does enterprise content management fit into the healthcare IT landscape
- Can you share a success story or two where your product provided significant improvements at your customers?
- What exciting things can we expect from Hyland this year?
- Hyland’s historically successful approach to HIMSS conferences
- Hyland’s plans for HIMSS’15
Susan deCathelineau has over 20 years of Healthcare Technology and Operations leadership experience, providing management and consultant services for Health Information Management, Revenue Cycle and Electronic Medical Record strategies. Most notably, she was responsible for the enterprise-wide OnBase implementation at Allina Health, which included the integration with the Epic electronic medical record (EMR) initiative. Susan has been with Hyland for over 8 years.
In her role, deCathelineau is responsible for developing and implementing a global strategic vision, to ensure that OnBase Healthcare solutions and services earn customer loyalty and deliver operational excellence. Prior to joining Hyland, deCathelineau was Director of Corporate Information Services at Allina Health System and Vice President of Product Management at QuadraMed.
She has her bachelor’s degree in Health Information Management from the College of St. Scholastica, and her master’s in Health Services Administration from the College of St. Francis.
This episode brought to you by CTG Health Solutions, your Trusted #HealthIT Consulting and Services Provider!
Latest posts by Joe Lavelle (see all)
- Advocacy: Putting Healthcare Back Into the Hands of Patients - September 29, 2017
- Patient Financial Engagement: The Patient is the New Payer - September 18, 2017
- Project Management Executive Shares Advice on Project Success - July 21, 2017