[If you are viewing by email, please click here to listen]
On today’s episode we will be taking a look into different technologies that will be playing a role in shaping the future of health care as we know it. Leading today’s conversation is our expert guest Ritesh Sharma, Chief Operations Officer of Jvion.
Jvion is a healthcare technology company addressing the financial and operational impacts resulting from mandated reforms and compliance activities.
Key takeaways from today’s show:
- Understanding the critical transition from ICD-9 to ICD-10, and what that means for health care.
- What predictive analytics means to the future of health care; improved care and reduced costs.
- The health care long-game: How effectively dealing with health care waste will impact BOTH saving money and saving lives.
- Learn more about Jvion!
To be notified by email when a new show featuring industry experts is published, join our mailing list here!
Thanks for listening!
Latest posts by Joe Lavelle (see all)
- Project Management Executive Shares Advice on Project Success - July 21, 2017
- Velocity Health Informatics Ready for #HFMA2017ANI - June 24, 2017
- HFMA ANI 2017 Primer - June 19, 2017