We are excited to bring you this series from intrepid Healthcare on #HIMSS15. We have HUGE plans ourselves for #HIMSS15 with some of our biggest and most important clients like CTG Health Solutions who we are working with to bring you many #HIT Thought Leaders thru #TalkHITwithCTG. This series will highlight what forward thinking companies are planning for #HIMSS15 so you can be sure to include them in your plans this year!
OUR GUEST Nancy Ragont, Senior Manager of Segment Marketing at CDW Healthcare recently joined us to discuss CDW’s exciting plans for #HIMSS15.
We discuss the following with Nancy on this episode:
- Why is it important for CDW Healthcare to have a presence at HIMSS conferences, what do you hope to achieve at HIMSS15?
- What can we expect from CDW Healthcare at HIMSS15?
- Why is “Powering Patient Care Through Technology” your theme this year?
- What do you think will surprise attendees that stop by your booth?
- What else do you have planned for HIMSS15 outside of your booth?
- What are you most looking forward to HIMSS15?
One of the exciting plans that Nancy shared with us was that CDW would be bringing their CDW Technoliner to #HIMSS15!
Technoliner: The Ultimate Technology Vehicle
The Technoliner is traveling the country to showcase the latest technology innovations and CDW’s expertise. Aboard the 48-foot vehicle, you can get a first-hand look at CDW’s solutions capabilities through hands-on demonstrations of interactive Elo touch screens, state-of-the-art Cisco servers and Cisco collaboration technology. Whether you’re running a small startup or enterprise or a retail store or stadium, CDW has the resources and knowhow to get your technology working in any venue.
Learn more about their CDW Technoliner!
Find out more about CDW Healthcare’s theme for #HIMSS15 “Powering Patient Care Through Technology”!
Be sure to visit CDW Healthcare in Booth 1231!
Nancy Ragont is an accomplished marketing professional and leader with an entrepreneurial drive and a passion for truly integrated marketing and sales enablement. She is currently Senior Marketing Manager for the Healthcare Segment at CDW, responsible for creation and direction of all facets of marketing and innovation for this $1.8B segment. Prior to CDW, Nancy held marketing leadership positions with EMC2 Corporation, uBid.com, Aladdin Knowledge Systems and SafeNet (now Gemalto). Nancy’s expertise with Digital Marketing, eCommerce, Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing and Sales Enablement have allowed her to deliver value and results via demand-driven lead generation programs, creative integrated marketing plans and tools that enhance the overall customer experience in Technology, Healthcare, Online Retail and IT Security.
Latest posts by Joe Lavelle (see all)
- #JoinTheConversation with Phillip Scott of NCPDP - April 28, 2017
- Continuing to Overcome Barriers of Interoperability - April 27, 2017
- #JoinTheConversation with Mike Trilli of The Aite Group - April 26, 2017