We are excited to bring you this re-cap of The Healthcare Podcaster Blab on Monday 5/9/16 featuring Janet Kennedy, host of Get Social Health (@GetSocialHealth), Jared Johnson, host of The Health IT Marketer Podcast (@JaredPiano), Todd Eury of the Pharmacy Podcast (@PharmacyPodcast) and our Joe Lavelle (@Resultant) . The Healthcare Podcaster Blab is a weekly show in which we explore current topics that we are seeing on our shows and in which we feature a special guest, often related to the topics being discussed.
- Todd Schlesinger, Vice President of Business Development for JVION, joined us to discuss the current state of Predictive Analytics in Healthcare and much more! Thank you Todd!
The Healthcare Podcasters Blab 5/9/16:
Todd shares some really great information and you don’t want to miss it!
We started Jvion with a concise mission—use algorithms and data to save lives. And every day we ask ourselves, “how can we apply our solutions to improve the health of individuals and the community?” For us, the value in what we do isn’t tied to the sophistication of our technologies; it is tied to the lives that we save and the health outcomes that we improve. At our heart, we are a clinical algorithms company. Our model leverages advanced statistics and machine intelligence to predict events that happen within a hospital.
We transform these events into the clinical and financial use cases that comprise our solution and deliver predictive capabilities to help hospitals:
- Prevent patient-level disease through real-time analytics
- Aggregate risk to understand population health threats from a patient-level risk perspective
- Predict and prevent potential reimbursement losses
- Understand enterprise and clinical performance relative to their peers and the industry
These insights are enabling providers to better prioritize care efforts, target interventions, and focus patient care so that health outcomes are improved and waste is reduced. (from https://www.jvion.com/about.html)
We encourage you to see how intrepidNow Healthcare collaborated with JVION to broadcast #PredictWhatMatters from HIMSS ’16. you can listen in to many great interviews of various executive Predictive Analytics stakeholders here.
Latest posts by Joe Lavelle (see all)
- Advocacy: Putting Healthcare Back Into the Hands of Patients - September 29, 2017
- Patient Financial Engagement: The Patient is the New Payer - September 18, 2017
- Project Management Executive Shares Advice on Project Success - July 21, 2017