Population Health and Interoperability
Bruno Nardone, Senior Vice President, Solutions – Population Health at NextGen Healthcare
Bruno joined us to discuss Population Health and Interoperability. Specifically, we discuss the following with Bruno:
- (4:39) How many customers are actually doing population health management? 10’s? 100’s? 1000’s?
- (7:06) With so much industry buzz regarding population health management, how can providers sort through the noise to identify the best interoperability strategies to support their population health initiatives? Once identified, what are some practical first steps for introducing new tactics?
- (11:05) Should HIEs be standardizing or non-standardizing data? What is your approach (analytics)?
- (14:29) How is your solution for health information exchange and interoperability/connectivity laying the groundwork for strong population health programs at your customers? What type of data do your solutions to enable more targeted care?
- (17:19) Are there data types that you find are more valuable than others to providers when mapping out care plans?
- (20:20) What advice would you give to CIO at a provider in relation to developing their plan for data and HIEs and Population Health?
- (23:09) What’s next for your Population Health products? What can your customers expect to see from you in 2017?
About NextGen Healthcare
NextGen Healthcare helps ambulatory care organizations transition to value-based care by empowering them to nurture measurably healthier patient communities at a lower cost. Our solutions, optimized by physicians, developed with input from our 90,000 providers, and based on almost 25 years of ambulatory expertise, help ease the burdens of HIT and enable practices to improve individual outcomes and nurture a healthier population.
Latest posts by Joe Lavelle (see all)
- Project Management Executive Shares Advice on Project Success - July 21, 2017
- Velocity Health Informatics Ready for #HFMA2017ANI - June 24, 2017
- HFMA ANI 2017 Primer - June 19, 2017