TODAYS GUEST Dr. Michael Sherling, Co-Founder and Chief Medical Officer at Modernizing Medicine
Dr. Sherling re-joined us to discuss how Modernizing Medicine is helping physicians to increase efficiencies in their medical practices while improving both treatment and business outcomes. Specifically, we discuss the following with Dr. Sherling:
- (3:11) You provide the solutions to physician practices to facilitate them being a telemedicine provider, is that correct?
- (3:43) Will you remind us what the Electronic Medical Assistant is?
- (4:34) When you were last here you were just about to release EMA for Dermatology? How did that release go and what did you learn?
- (7:36) Have you had to help providers to re-configure their practices for Telemedicine?
- (8:47) What are you finding to be the benefits of Telemedicine? I am especially interested in any unexpected ones that you’ve discovered.
- (11:07) What predictions do you have for telemedicine?
- (14:16) Given all the great progress that you are predicting, what do you think that the American Telemedicine Association will have to do to support the industry?
- (15:16) A big part of what we do at intrepidNow is to help our clients engage with their customers and prospects at trade shows, but one show I have not attended is the Annual ATA conference which is being held this year in Minneapolis in May. What can you tell our audience about the conference? What do you find valuable about attending?
- (16:18) What is next for Modernizing Medicine? What can customers expect new from you in 2016?
Listen to our previous interview with Dr. Sherling!
About Modernizing Medicine
Every day we help physicians increase efficiencies in their medical practices while improving both treatment and business outcomes. We broke away from the crowd in the development of our template-free, macro-free electronic medical records (EMR) system so that we could stand out with dramatically different technology – specialty-specific EMR technology that thinks like a physician.
Our solution, EMA™, the Electronic Medical Assistant®, holds a distinctive position in healthcare technology that blends smoothly into your practice. We believe that an EMR system shouldn’t get in the way of how you practice medicine. It should function intelligently just like you. Like a true assistant, it should anticipate your next move.
But our goal is to do more than give you a better EMR system. Our mission is to “modernize medicine.” We are achieving this by combining the features of EMA with structured treatment and outcomes data from millions of patient encounters to give you not only top-rated tools, but also in-depth nationwide medical knowledge to do what you do best: treat patients and improve healthcare.
We help doctors get work done faster and get out of the office sooner, because every minute matters…in your medical practice and in your life.
Latest posts by Joe Lavelle (see all)
- Experian Health Announces UIM Available to All at No Charge - March 24, 2017
- #Interoperability Thought Leaders - March 23, 2017
- More Insights on Duplicate Medical Records and National Patient ID - March 20, 2017