This series from The Gulf Coast HIMSS Chapters Fall 2014 Conference (#GC3HIMSS) is brought to you by our partner JVION. JVION is proud to support the efforts of many regional HIMSS including Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi and Georgia. Read more about Big Data Analytics in Health Care and JVION’s patient-level predictions. We are excited to be interviewing the presenters and sponsors for the conference on intrepid Healthcare!
Laura Atherton, COO, and Doug Herr, SVP of Strategic Services of Logic Healthcare joined us at #GC3HIMSS to talk about Logic’s unique approach to the Health IT Consulting Market.
We discuss the following with Laura and Doug on this episode:
- Logic’s unique solutions packaging ensures clients get specific deliverables for fixed prices.
- “Logic rate” provides clients with piece of mind that consulting costs will remain constant/known over the course of a project.
- Logic can provide the entire spectrum of ICD-10 services from advisory/strategic to actual coders.
- Logic’s consultants are employees, “part of the family”!
- In 2015, Logic plans to get even more involved in Social Media while helping it’s clients with their biggest problems, especially ICD-10 and Meaningful Use.
Latest posts by Joe Lavelle (see all)
- Velocity Health Informatics Ready for #HFMA2017ANI - June 24, 2017
- HFMA ANI 2017 Primer - June 19, 2017
- Hot Topics for Healthcare Finance Execs for HFMA ANI - June 16, 2017