TODAYS GUEST David Fetterolf, President of Stratus Video Interpreting
David joined us to discuss how Stratus Video Interpreting is Leveraging Telemedicine for Language Interpretation. Specifically, we discuss the following with David:
- (3:50) Will you describe Stratus Video’s business model?
- (4:46) How is it different to do business with courts than in healthcare?
- (6:00) What is Stratus Video’s role in the telemedicine industry and how does your company differ from competitors?
- (7:57) Can you share with us a couple of real-life stories illustrating how Stratus Video can impact patients’ lives?
- (9:55) What are challenges that the industry is currently facing regarding patient communication capabilities?
- (10:53) Have EMRs helped patient communication in any way?
- (12:30) What does the future look like for Stratus Video?
- (14:14) What have I missed? What else does our audience need to know about Stratus Video?
About Stratus Video
Stratus Video is a cloud-based video remote interpretation service that allows people to meet the growing need for language services quickly and cost effectively. Stratus Video uses innovative technology to connect healthcare providers with interpreters in over 175 spoken and signed languages in less than 30 seconds, on-demand. Stratus functions as an application that can be loaded on to any tablet, smartphone, PC, or Mac. Our video platform handles over 65,000 video phone calls every day. Our interpreters are online 24 hours a day and are seated in over 30 call centers spread across the United States.
We understand that complicated equipment can slow communication down, which is why our app is easy to learn and operate. With Stratus Video you simply have to login and select the language you need. There is no concierge, no ID number for staff to remember, and no lengthy delays. You simply push a button, and are on the line with an interpreter in less than 30 seconds.
We believe in improving lives through better communication. Stratus Video is led by a team of dedicated individuals with decades of experience in the healthcare and technology markets. Visit the leadership page to learn more about the brains behind the operation. (from http://www.stratusvideo.com/about/)
About David Fetterolf
Latest posts by Joe Lavelle (see all)
- #JoinTheConversation with Phillip Scott of NCPDP - April 28, 2017
- Continuing to Overcome Barriers of Interoperability - April 27, 2017
- #JoinTheConversation with Mike Trilli of The Aite Group - April 26, 2017