We are excited to bring you this series from intrepid Healthcare on #HIMSS16. We will bring you some of the companies or organizations that we feel really do a great job participating in conferences like HIMSS. We will share their plans and show-off what we feel is unique about their approaches to HIMSS.
TODAYS GUEST Karin Ratchinsky, Director of Healthcare Strategy for Level 3 Communications
Karin joined us to tell us about the great work that Level 3 is doing to enable enhanced information-sharing, collaboration and application performance and also she discusses their plans for #HIMSS16. Specifically, we discussed the following with Karin:
- (2:20) How is technology changing the face of healthcare as we know it?
- (5:20) We hear so much about Big Data – what’s your perspective on the impact of Big Data in the healthcare industry?
- (7:50) Besides Big Data and Predictive Analytics, what else do you think will be hot in the next couple years?
- (9:01) What role does healthcare IT play in the transformation to patient-centered care?
- (10:05) I understand that At HIMSS16, we’re going to be focused on what you call the Next Generation Healthcare Network. Will you tell us what the Next Generation Healthcare Network is and describe it for us?
- (12:57) What will our audience be able to see when the come visit you at HIMSS16?
- (14:21) What advice do you have for those attending HIMSS16 for the first time?
- (15:14) What’s next for Level 3? What will you be providing next year to help customers implement the hot technologies that we’ve discussed?
About Karin Ratchinsky
Karin Ratchinsky is currently Director of Healthcare Strategy at Level 3. In this role she works with customers, analysts and industry leaders to keep a pulse on IT trends and requirements in the payer and provider healthcare ecosystems.
Karin has held various marketing and healthcare business development roles over the last 12 years. Karin received her MBA from Trinity College of Dublin and her undergraduate from University of Victoria, at both institutions she was an avid member of the collegiate soccer team.
About Level 3 Communications
Latest posts by Joe Lavelle (see all)
- Experian Health Announces UIM Available to All at No Charge - March 24, 2017
- #Interoperability Thought Leaders - March 23, 2017
- More Insights on Duplicate Medical Records and National Patient ID - March 20, 2017