We are excited to bring you this series from intrepid Healthcare on #HIMSS16. We will bring you some of the companies or organizations that we feel really do a great job participating in conferences like HIMSS. We will share their plans and show-off what we feel is unique about their approaches to HIMSS.
TODAYS GUEST Dr. Johnathan Kaplan, Founder and CEO of BuildMyBod Health
Dr. Kaplan joined us to tell us about the great work that BuildMyBod is doing to ensure healthcare price transparency and also to discuss his plans for #HIMSS16. Specifically, we discussed the following with Dr. Kaplan:
- (5:13) How does BuildMyBod work? Do you white label the solution for providers?
- (6:14) Will you give us a sense of the popularity of the cash pay model currently?
- (11:30) What’s your take on the future of healthcare cost containment?
- (13:36) We are hearing all kinds of conversations about Hospitals and healthcare price transparency, what is your take on that?
- (17:14) I understand you are presenting at HIMSS 16, will you tell us what you are speaking about?
- (19:26) What’s next for BuildmyBod? Is there anything new that people can expect from you as we head into 2016?
Link to Price Transparency: Bringing Providers to the Table HIMSS16 Session Overview.
About Dr. Johnathan Kaplan
Dr. Johnathan Kaplan is a board-certified plastic surgeon based in San Francisco, CA and founder/CEO of BuildMyBod, an online marketplace for healthcare services that allows consumers to determine cost of out-of-pocket procedures, and purchase non-surgical services from its database of over 100 and growing board-certified plastic surgeons, dermatologists, primary care, dentists, Ob/Gyns and other health care providers that believe in price transparency.
About BuildMyBod Health
Latest posts by Joe Lavelle (see all)
- Advocacy: Putting Healthcare Back Into the Hands of Patients - September 29, 2017
- Patient Financial Engagement: The Patient is the New Payer - September 18, 2017
- Project Management Executive Shares Advice on Project Success - July 21, 2017