We are excited to bring you this series from intrepid Healthcare on #HIMSS16. We will bring you some of the companies or organizations that we feel really do a great job participating in conferences like HIMSS. We will share their plans and show-off what we feel is unique about their approaches to HIMSS.
OUR GUEST Michael Waksman, CEO of Jetico, joined us to talk to us about their innovative data protection and encryption solutions and also about their plans for HIMSS16.
Specifically, we discuss the following details on the current state of data protection with Michael in this episode:
- (5:25) Data protection is now a critical topic for healthcare providers. Why?
- (7:57) What are the obstacles in adopting a data protection solution?
- (9:59) What does the competition look like in this space?
- (10:27) How is your solution differentiated from competitors?
- (15:43) What are you going to showcase in your booth, #129? Will we actually be able to see how it works hands-on?
- (16:36) So is BestCrypt the name of the product?
- (17:36) Is it possible to do a pilot project with your solution?
- (18:24) What else can we expect to see from you at #HIMSS16?
Jetico provides military-standard data protection software for all sensitive information throughout the lifecycle. Powerful yet easy to use, BCWipe and BestCrypt are engineered for a wide range of users: from experts at large organizations to people at home.
To protect sensitive data throughout the lifecycle, Jetico’s portfolio includes:
- ‘Forensically Clean’ Wiping with BCWipe to securely erase selected files or entire hard drives
- Painless Encryption with BestCrypt to disguise the data you need to keep
Enterprise Editions of BCWipe and BestCrypt include Jetico Central Manager to empower Administrators with control of client software on remote computers. (from http://www.jetico.com/#)
Since 2008, Michael Waksman has been leading the growth of Finnish data protection software developer Jetico. Mr. Waksman is an American citizen and native New Yorker, but has been living in Helsinki, Finland for the past 10 years. Mr. Waksman’s global market expertise on data security challenges give him a wide understanding on an international level for both B-to-B and End-user perspectives. Mr. Waksman has served as the co-chair of the Cyber Group in AFDA, the Association of Finnish Defense and Aerospace Industries. He has been presenting and sitting on panels on behalf of the Finnish cyber security industry at a number of international events. In 2012, Mr. Waksman was honored with The Security Network’s Chairman’s Award for fostering collaboration between the United States and Finland.
Data Protection, Encryption, HIPAA Compliant Encryption, HIMSS Encryption, HIPAA Encryption, Encryption for Healthcare
#HIPAA, #Encryption, #HIMSS16, #DataProtection
Latest posts by Joe Lavelle (see all)
- Experian Health Announces UIM Available to All at No Charge - March 24, 2017
- #Interoperability Thought Leaders - March 23, 2017
- More Insights on Duplicate Medical Records and National Patient ID - March 20, 2017