We are excited to bring you this series from intrepid Healthcare on #HIMSS16. We will bring you some of the companies or organizations that we feel really do a great job participating in conferences like HIMSS. We will share their plans and show-off what we feel is unique about their approaches to HIMSS.
OUR GUEST Christine Parent, Associate Vice President of Marketing for MEDITECH, joined us to talk to us about their plans for HIMSS16 and their EHR Innovation.
Specifically, we discuss the following with Christine on this episode:
- (2:43) What is the Interoperability Showcase and how will you be participating?
- (5:39) What is the The Population Health Summit and how will you be participating?
- (7:05) Let’s talk about what people will be able to see when they visit you in Booth #4165 starting with a Demo of new Ambulatory Physician Product.
- (8:26) I know that your customers and prospects will be excited to see a demo of version, 6.1? What advice can you give regarding setting up a demo?
- (9:20) Will you be demonstrating the FitBit connectivity that you mentioned last time?
- (11:05) I know that you have a very exciting event planned for your customers on Tuesday March 1 from 7-10 at the Paris Hotel. What can you tell us about that?
- (11:58) Do you have any tips for either beginners or even experienced HIMSS attendees?
- (12:47) What are you most excited about for HIMSS16?
- (13:44) What have I missed about your plans for HIMSS16?
- MEDITECH HIMSS16 Resource Page
- #HIMSS16 Population Health Knowledge Center; Booths 14090-14117
- Interoperability Showcase; Booth 11954
The healthcare technology industry is overdue for disruption and innovation. That’s why we’ve redefined what an EHR can do for your patients and your productivity. We’ve released the first fully web-based mobile EHR. And there’s nothing like it. Our unique mission is to enable customers to provide higher quality care, with greater efficiency, to more people, at a lower cost. We look forward to partnering with you to achieve this mission—and yours. The forces driving us today are:
- Physician Productivity. It’s no longer acceptable for your EHR to maintain previous levels of productivity. Technology must make you more productive.
- The Patient Experience. By providing universal access to the complete patient story across the continuum, we are solving many of the challenges related to care transitions. One Patient, One Record, One Bill, One Portal.
- Interoperability. We join with healthcare vendors and leaders to build a clinically-integrated network with accurate, real time data that helps you deliver the highest quality of patient care.
- Healthcare Sustainability. Our clinically sophisticated EHR is offered at a cost well below the industry average. Beyond price, we offer value—an EHR that empowers healthcare providers to deliver what’s valuable to patients.
Working ahead of the curve is part of our identity. For 46 years, we’ve been driven by the Technological Imperative of our Founder and Chairman, A. Neil Pappalardo: We must continue re-developing our products. We must continue to anticipate the needs of our customers by adding appropriate functionality. We must strive to make the human interface easier to comprehend and use.
We’re applying these guiding principles to a very different industry today. Our shared, mobile, patient-centered Web EHR was designed by physicians and clinicians to exceed Usability expectations. Our clinically sophisticated solutions support evidence-based, informed decision making across the continuum. You get the data you need, automatically pushed forward to you on a single, easy-to-use, personalized screen.
You deserve an EHR vendor that earns your trust by demonstrating a relentless, and authentic, commitment to its customers and the industry they serve. (From https://ehr.meditech.com/about-meditech/about-meditech)
About Christine Parent
Christine Parent’s well-rounded and smart approach to problem solving has long guided MEDITECH toward stronger relationships across the care continuum. Today, she brings her rich EHR knowledge to the role of associate vice president of marketing—spreading the word on how MEDITECH is reimagining healthcare and redefining productivity through our company branding, online presence, public relations, and customer events, as well as developing and executing MEDITECH’s “go-to-market” strategy. Ms. Parent has held numerous leadership positions in Development, Implementation, and Client Services. Most recently, she was responsible for MEDITECH’s Atlanta-based Home Care Implementation/Service group, where she worked to bridge the home care and acute care environments through improved communication, seamless support, and expanded integration efforts. She also led our Strategic Customer Optimization and Training Program, and oversaw 5.x Service HCIS coordinators.
Prior to joining MEDITECH, Ms. Parent earned an MBA in management information systems from Bentley University, and a bachelor’s degree in marketing and statistics from Syracuse University.
#HIMSS16, #CommunityHC, #HITsm, #EHR, Physician Productivity, Patient Experience, Interoperability, Clinical Sophistication, Healthcare Sophistication, EHR Innovation
Latest posts by Joe Lavelle (see all)
- Project Management Executive Shares Advice on Project Success - July 21, 2017
- Velocity Health Informatics Ready for #HFMA2017ANI - June 24, 2017
- HFMA ANI 2017 Primer - June 19, 2017