This series from The Gulf Coast HIMSS Chapters Fall 2014 Conference (#GC3HIMSS) is brought to you by our partner JVION. JVION is proud to support the efforts of many regional HIMSS including Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi and Georgia. Read more about Big Data Analytics in Health Care and JVION’s patient-level predictions. We are excited to be interviewing the presenters and sponsors for the conference on intrepid Healthcare!
Jeff Robbins, President of Dynamic Health IT joined us at #GC3HIMSS to talk about interoperability, Meaningful Use and passion for Health IT!
We discuss the following with Jeff on this episode:
- Dynamic Health IT got it’s start many years ago as a Cloverleaf integration company, which led to a strategic relationship with HL/7 Connect where Dynamic is the exclusive provider of that product in the United States.
- Dynamic’s involvement in helping over 50 EHR vendors get certified for MU Stage 1 and Stage 2. Along the way to helping those vendors get certified, they developed products for Quality Measure support and a patient portal.
- Implementing Dynamic’s patient portal in less than a week! Though it would be great to standardize on one global portal!
- Dynamic’s turnkey HL/7 solutions.
- The promise of Fast Health Integration Resources (FHIR)
Latest posts by Joe Lavelle (see all)
- The Opioid Crisis: Industry Response - November 3, 2017
- The Opioid Crisis: Government Response - October 31, 2017
- Advocacy: Putting Healthcare Back Into the Hands of Patients - September 29, 2017