OUR GUEST Dr. Jason Richardson, Psychologist, Speaker and Author of It’s All BS! We’re All Wrong and You’re All Right, joined the show to talk to us about his book.
Specifically, we discuss the following with Dr. Richardson on this episode:
- (5:34) How does Challenging one’s Perception Change one’s Results?
- (7:55) I was especially inspired by your addressing the topics of Plan B or a Fallback plan, will your share those thoughts with our audience?
- (10:07) What do you mean by saying, “Real things of Real value to Real people?”
- (13:06) Why WELLth Management?
- (17:50) What does “You Define your wins” mean? How do you help people do this?
- (21:57) How does a high performance athletic mindset apply to business or life?
About Dr. Jason Richardson
Jason Richardson is known for wit, wisdom, and rubber-hits-the-road way of delivering the application of psychology for success. His original material draws from his Experiences as a laborer on his dad’s construction sites, his years as a professional athlete, and his formal education in business and psychology. This unique blend of experiences produce high-energy messages that bring in his listeners and provide Jason with opportunity to relate to individuals in the audience on a personal level that resonates with everyone. Many people say things like, “How would he know that?”, or, “He read my mind..!”
Jason is often called to work with the world’s Best BMX athletes as well as deliver his blend of Gold Medal Mindset and Winning Ways to entities such as: Transcend Creative group, Audi, Lexus College, Young Presidents Organization, and Cycling Sport Group. Jason also lends his talents to Non-Profit organizations such as The FreeWheel Project, Blue Apple Ranch, and San Diego Center for Children. Jason is the primary author of “It’s All BS! We’re All Wrong, And You’re All Right!” with two corresponding Mental Training Courses, “Gold Medal Mindset” and “Winning Ways”. Jason engages his audiences and commands their attention through insights, interactive participation, and story. Audiences leave his programs with the Mindset, Skill Set, and Tool Set to achieve success in business, sport, and life.
We encourage you to see how intrepidNow Healthcare collaborated with JVION to broadcast #PredictWhatMatters from HIMSS ’16. you can listen in to many great interviews of various executive Predictive Analytics stakeholders here.
Latest posts by Joe Lavelle (see all)
- Patient Financial Engagement: The Patient is the New Payer - September 18, 2017
- Project Management Executive Shares Advice on Project Success - July 21, 2017
- Velocity Health Informatics Ready for #HFMA2017ANI - June 24, 2017